I subscribed to both reports before I started investing. I saw how Mr. Hyman handled himself as an adviser and in particular as a teacher. Needless to say, I have learned a lot about investing in the stock market and in other general financial resources. I have never found him to exaggerate or bend the truth. Investing is a game of patience pure and simple. Out of twenty positions that he recommended, I have sold two for gains of 40% and 33% respectively. I have two other positions close to those numbers as well.

2015 started out great then went into a downward spiral. My portfolio was down almost 30% overall at one point. Currently, is down less than 10% excluding the effects of the two positions sold. I see most of my positions moving positively.

I look forward to learning and Shawn has taught me more than I could ever imagine. His use of charts trend analysis is as indispensable as the narrative that goes along with it.

The current market is at best extremely unpredictable but with proper guidance, it can be very productive. Many will panic at the wrong time and he has shown the results of loosing faith and selling out at the wrong time. Shawn is making it work for me. Keep up the good work.

J. J. ARCHULETA

ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of a product or service. Ultimate Wealth Report needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ultimate Wealth Report.

Comments